India Pale Lagers bring together big, fruity hop flavours & robust malt character for a more intense experience than regular lagers. Topaz Eclipse combines two exciting Australian hops for a blast of tangerine & light tropical fruit to tantalise the tastebuds.
- Style: India Pale Lager
- Fermentation Range: 18- 20°C
- Colour EBC: 8-15 EBC
- IBUs: 30 -35 well balanced bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.042 - 1.044
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.8%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Additions Australian grown Topaz & Eclipse....we recommend using a hop & grain strainer bag to make the job of straining the hops easy.
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Flavours of zesty citrus and sweet mandarin, lychee with a hint spice a some resinous tones
- Appearance: Golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth medium malt mouthfeel with & lingering finish.
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet