A rich, chocolatey brew. Featuring chocolate & crystal malts along with a chocolate essence, this porter possesses a big cocoa hit up front, with notes of biscuit, coffee & caramel to round it out. NOTE: For the sweet-toothed, we suggest adding up to 500g of lactose. This will smooth out the beer and make it taste just like milk chocolate!
- Style: American Porter
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 45
- IBUs: 30 balanced bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.048 - 1.052
- Final Gravity: 1.012 – 1.014
- ABV: 4.7– 5.2%
- Volume 20L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with Roasted Grain Addition & Flavour Essence
- Aroma & Flavour: Roasty dark malts, chocolate & espresso, with caramel & biscuit notes.
- Appearance: Dark brown with a dense creamy tan head.
- Mouthfeel: Rich & creamy, medium-full body with a lingering roasty finish.
- Hopped Dark Malt Kit
- Dark Liquid Malt
- Crystal Malted Grain
- Dark Roasted Malted Grain
- Fuggles Hop Pellets
- Chocolate Cream Essence
- English Yeast Strain
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
Dark malty sweet rich roasty rich & full-bodied
||Australian Home Brewing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review