This beer delivers a delicious American Pale Ale with pale amber colour and plenty of flavour driven the hugely popular US grown Mosaic hops. A late addition of these hops provides a subtle yet complex array of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, earthy & pine character .
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 30
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity fresh tropical tangerine citrus, berries & mango with notes of pine
- Appearance: Golden light amber with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth light-medium bodied malt character with a fresh & lingering finish.
smooth & satisfying
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|