Recipe Kit Mosaic American Pale AleRated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Share this product:
This beer delivers a delicious American Pale Ale with pale amber colour and plenty of flavour driven the hugely popular US grown Mosaic hops. A late addition of these hops provides a subtle yet complex array of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, earthy & pine character .
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 30
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity fresh tropical tangerine citrus, berries & mango with notes of pine
- Appearance: Golden light amber with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth light-medium bodied malt character with a fresh & lingering finish.
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
smooth & satisfying
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Surprising quality for a recipe kit29 July 2020I used this kit for my first ever home-brew and it was perfect. Easy to follow, simple instructions, and a short ferment/bottle-aging time. Flavour is a kind of fruity hoppiness, and extremely drinkable. Like, too easy to drink. Dangerous stuff. Would highly recommend.
This is greatBy: Glenda Fleming on 8 May 2020A great brew - very Pale Ale with nice after taste - not too bitter.