Our Clone Recipe of the most iconic of Australian Beers. A full flavoured full strength true thirst-quenching beer. It delivers a fine balance of malt & clean hoppy bitterness. Fresh flavoured little hoppy with a slightly sweet backbone. Simple & pleasurable.
For the best clean crisp results, this beer needs to be brewed between 18-20°C.
The secret to this recipe is that it boasts the iconic Tasmanian & Victorian-grown Pride of Ringwood Hops plus New Zealand grown pale malt. The addition of Californian-style Lager yeast brewed at 20°C produces the ultimate clean crisp thirst quencher. Enjoy ice cold.
Stats about this Brew. Please note they are approximate
- OG: 1.040
- FG: 1.008 - 1.010
- ABV: approximately - 4.5%
- Resinous & fruity with medium balanced bitterness
- Golden amber colour
- Style: Australian Bitter
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 20°C
- Colour EBC: 6 – 8
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced hoppy bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bitter resin, fruit flavour with a spicy kick
- Appearance: Light golden amber with a low, frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & refreshing with a light bitter finish.
- Hopped Lager Malt 1.7kg
- Light Malt Blend 1kg
- Pride of Ringwood Hops
- Californian Lager Yeast
session beer esy drinking
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.