High Panter: One who wears pants high above the natural waistline. It's worth noting that the style of pants someone chooses to wear is a matter of personal preference. What may be considered stylish in one context may not be in another.
High Panter Amber Ale -Truly a stylish departure from the ordinary. Amidst a sea of sameness High “Panter” is a true standout commanding attention.
Marvellous amber colour with smooth malt caramel character create the backdrop for a seriously brag-worthy brew. The juicy mango and tropical fruit citrus flavours of Azacca hops do the dance together with the always surprising Lorals' unique floral, herbal citrus notes that will make your taste buds do the tango.
So, pull up your strides and grab a cold one and let the High Panter take you on a journey that’s not quite avant-garde but always beyond the ordinary.
Yield: 21 Litres
- Style: American Amber Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18- 23°C
- Colour EBC: 18
- IBUs: 20 - 24 moderate balanced bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.044-- 1.046
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Azacca & Loral (USA origin)
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Floral fruity citrus aromas combine with subtle tasting notes of spicy mango, pineapple, tangerine and pine.
- Appearance: Amber
- Mouthfeel: Smooth Medium body.
bold, flavourful & aromatic
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|