Our best Australian Draught recipe: Hugely popular Classic Australian Draught Beer, well-balanced with a clean hop bitterness. Universally loved by brewers Australia-wide.
Stats about this Brew.
- Style: Australian Bitter / Pub Style Draught Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 6 – 8
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced hoppy bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6% session strength
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bitter resin & fruit flavour
- Appearance: light golden amber with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & clean body with a light bitter finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|