Recipe Kit Original Aussie Pub DraughtRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Share this product:
Our best Australian Draught recipe: Hugely popular Classic Australian Draught Beer, well-balanced with a clean hop bitterness.
Stats about this Brew. Please note they are approximate
- Style: Australian Bitter / Pub Style Draught Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 6 – 8
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced hoppy bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6% session strength
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bitter resin & fruit flavour
- Appearance: light golden amber with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & clean body with a light bitter finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Mother’s MilkBy: Jeffrey Gibson on 13 August 2021My wife and I love this brew! A very lovely drop for those of us that like beer that tastes like beer…
Cheers to Original Aussie Pub DraughtBy: Rhett Harris on 24 July 2021Whilst this brew retains the easy drinking sessional nature of your typical pub draught, it also incorporates a wonderful hop flavor which is both exciting and refreshing. A great beer.
Mother’s MilkBy: Jeffrey Gibson on 20 July 2021My wife and I love this brew! A very lovely drop for those of us that like beer that tastes like beer…