A super smashable session beer starring new release fruit forward Eclipse hops. Delicious mandarin, pine and fresh peel flavours bursting with citrus and crisp piney aroma making beer that you really can’t get enough of. Jaw-droppingly good.
This recipe calls for both steeping and dry-hopping during active fermentation to elicit new flavours and aromas from the interplay of hops, malt and yeast.
- Style: Australian Craft Session Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 12 - 15 light golden
- IBUs: 20 - clean bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.2 – 4.5%
- Volume 21L
- Recipe Style : Malt Exctract beer kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: parked firmly in the fruit quadrant flavours of sweet mandarin, zesty citrus peel and fresh pine needles..
- Appearance: Pale with a firm white head.
- Mouthfeel: Light to Medium
fresh & lingering , lingering clean bitterness , easy drinking
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|