A classic thirst quenching golden coloured Australian Draught beer with a balanced hoppy bitterness driven by a late addition of Tasmanian grown Super Pride hops.
- Style: Australian Bitter / Draught
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 6 – 8
- IBUs: 25 - 30
- Original Gravity: 1.040
- Final Gravity: 1.010
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6% session strength
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Notes of fruit & bitter resin
- Appearance: light golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & clean body with a crisp bitter finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.