A light golden session ale with a balanced smooth flavour and malt character. The late addition of Tasmanian grown Ella Hops provide spicy floral and passion fruit aromas and flavours. Mild bitterness and a crisp refreshing finish.
- Style: Australian easy drinking pale ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 6 - 8
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6% session strength
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruit driven with notes of floral and spice
- Appearance: light golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth medium bodied malt character with a fresh clean finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.