Fruity and phenolic with the unmistakeable aroma of coriander. Hazy, straw-coloured and featuring a billowing head.
- Grain weight: 5kg/ Export Pilsner, Wheat Malt, Rolled Wheat
- Hops: Tettnang
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M21 Belgian Wit
- Style: Belgian Wheat Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 5
- IBU: 15
- Original Gravity: 1.055 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.015 approx
- ABV: 5 – 5.2%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity & phenolic with the unmistakeable aroma of coriander.
- Appearance: Hazy, straw colour.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Belgian WitBy: Benjamin on 5 February 2021This beer is very typical of the style. Would highly recommend crushing the corriander seeds and using fresh orange peel. My batch ended up sitting at 4% and dissappeared very quickly!