Please read a little bit about us first, before making your decision to purchase...
When you make a decision to purchase a Turbo 500 system, the world's best small batch distillation unit you want to make sure that you are buying from a real home brewing business with all the experience required to fully support you in your new hobby. We have been in business in this industry for over 50 years and our business is the original distributor of Still Spirits in Australia. Our people are passionate about the hobby. We are here for any product, technical or brewing advice, plus with all our products you receive a full 2 year Warranty. Cheers to all the brewers...
ABOUT the T500
The Complete Distillery is the ultimate set up for producing quality spirits and liqueurs at home. This kit comes with everything you need to make high quality spirits just like their commercial favourites.
What’s in our Turbo 500 Copper Still System?
- 30lt Push Top Fermenter and accessories.
- T500 Copper Column Condenser (complete with all fittings)
- Waterflow Controller & Adaptor set
- 25lt Mangrove Jack’s Stainless Steel Boiler
- Still Spirits Ez Carbon Filter System
- Hydrometer & Alcometer to test fermentation and distilled alcohol
- Polypropylene Graduated Measuring Jug 5Lt
- Long Mixing Paddle
- Distilling Conditioner
- No Rinse Sanitiser
- Easy to follow user guide
About the 30Lt Fermenter: This package includes a 30lt Food-Grade push top fermenter, made in Melbourne, with carry handles and volume scale. Its robust and easy to use and is the best fermentation vessel available.
PLUS Bonus Ingredients .
To make your Wash
6kg Turbo Production Pack Contents include, Turbo Classic 6 Yeast, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear & 6kg of Turbo Sugar plus...
A selection of essences to make 8lt of very first Spirits
- Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Classic Crafter's Cut Bourbon
- An Icon Liqueurs from the Still Spirits Icon range
Once you are set up you are looking at $8 to $12 cost per bottle of the very best spirits
Plus you are guaranteed our support and advice forever,
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Best value for money kit available
- Comes with all the gear, consumables and ingredients - a complete package and nothing else required
- This Kit comes complete with Australian Home Brewing 2 year Warranty
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it.
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distillers licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for home consumption.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.