Recipe Kit Juicy XPA (Extra Pale Ale)
Share this product:
This Juicy XPA (extra Pale Ale) features Australian Grown Eclipse which is added as a dry hop to this recipe.
It is a bold XPA with a refreshing full flavour. Pale malts & wheat malts collaborate with Tasmanian grown Eclipse & US Magnum hops to bring forward flavours of sweet mandarin, zesty citrus peel, and fresh pine needles , to finish crisp with a smooth bitterness.
- Style: Australian Craft XPA
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 10 - 12
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced clean bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.044 – 1.048
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.6 – 4.8%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity, Mandarin, Zesty & Citrus with hints of spice
- Appearance: Light golden
- Mouthfeel: Crisp, fresh & lingering. Smooth fruity finish on the palette.
pacificale , bold, flavourful & aromatic , juicy & hazy
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.