Still Spirits Turbo 500 Copper Complete Distillery T500
Please note: Free shipping is not available for this item.
Share this product:
Customers PLEASE NOTE: Customers PLEASE NOTE: All Still Equipment including Turbo 500s and Alembic Stills are in are in short supply. At this stage we still have some stock on hand . Once sold out there will be no more stock until approximately May 2020. Thanks for understanding.
This is the full package ...no other equipment or ingredients required ....plus you always get Australian Home Brewing support for life.... including a 2 Year Warranty
The Complete Distillery is the ultimate set up for producing quality spirits and liqueurs at home. This kit comes with everything you need to make high quality spirits just like their commercial favourites.
What’s in our Still System?
- 30lt push top Fermenter and accessories.
- T500 Copper Column Condenser
- 25lt Mangrove Jack’s Stainless Steel Beer Boiler
- Still Spirits Ez Carbon Filter System
- Hydrometer & Alcometer to test fermentation and distilled alcohol plus Test Flask
- Cleaner and Sanitiser
- Easy to follow user guide
PLUS Bonus Ingredients .
6kg Turbo Production Pack (ie all the consumables, yeasts, sugars carbon etc)
PLUS... 10lt worth of very fine spirits and liquers
- Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Top Shelf Bourbon
- Top Shelf Vodka
- One Icon Liqueuer from the Still Spirits Icon range
Once you are set up you are looking at $8 to $12 cost per bottle of the very best spirits
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Best value for money kit available
- Comes with all the gear, consumables and ingredients - a complete package and nothing else required
- Huge Savings Spirits costing $10-$15 per litre all up
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it.
See Australian and NZ legality Guidelines below and note that this system is a legal unit in New Zealand for 25L batch distillation for home consumption. Australian & NZ customers …
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distiller’s licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for home consumption.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.