A very fine example of a light golden German wheat beer. High protein levels produce a slightly cloudy appearance with hints of banana & spice in both aroma & taste Seriously refreshing.
- Style: German Wheat Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 30°C
- Colour EBC: 6 - 8
- IBUs: 15 mild bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.0 – 4.4% session strength
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Aroma & Flavour: Yeast-driven banana esters & phenolic spicy aromas of cloves & white pepper
- Appearance: Light golden yellow with a tall, rocky white head.
- Mouthfeel: Silky smooth, with a lingering, creamy finish.
light golden spicy fruity hazy juicy sweet fresh & lingering
||Australian Home Brewing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review