Darker, with heavier roasted characteristics than porters or black ales. Low hop presence but showcasing a dry roasted bitterness from chocolate, crystal and black malts.
- Grain weight: 5kg/ Traditional Ale, Chocolate, Dark Crystal, Black Malt, Roasted Barley
- Hops: Fuggles, Challanger
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M42 New World Strong Ale
- Style: Dark Stout
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 22°C
- Colour EBC: 55 - 60
- IBU: 24
- Original Gravity: 1.053 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.016 approx
- ABV: 4.8 – 5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Darker with heavy roasted characteristics. Slight dry roasted bitterness from chocolate, crystal and black malts.
- Appearance: Very dark black.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.