A classic European lager. Spicy, herbal and fruity hop notes balance a lightly bready malt presence and an ultra-clean yeast character.
- Grain weight: 4.65kg/ Export Pilsner, Carapils
- Hops: Hallertau, Perle
- Yeast: Saflager S-23 Lager
- Style: German Lager
- Fermentation Range: 12 - 15°C
- Colour EBC: 5
- IBU: 20
- Original Gravity: 1.050 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.012 approx
- ABV: 4.6 – 4.8%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Spicy, herbal and fruity hop notes balanced with a lightly bready malt presence and an ultra-clean yeast character
- Appearance: Pale, straw colour.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.