Spicy hops, clean yeast, bready malt, a pale straw colour - all the hallmarks of the most popular beer style in world history.
- Grain weight: 4.65kg/ Export Pilsner, Carapils
- Hops: Saaz
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M84 Bohemian Pilsner
- Style: Pilsner
- Fermentation Range: 12 - 15°C
- Colour EBC: 5
- IBU: 17
- Original Gravity: 1.050 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.012 approx
- ABV: 4.6 – 4.8%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Spicy hops, clean yeast and bready malts.
- Appearance: Pale, straw colour
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.