Turbo 500 Still Copper Still System With Screw Top Fermenter
Please note: Free shipping is not available for this item.
Share this product:
This is the full package ...no other equipment or ingredients required ....plus you always get Australian Home Brewing support for life.... including a 2 Year Warranty
The Complete Distillery is the ultimate set up for producing quality spirits and liqueurs at home. This kit comes with everything you need to make high quality spirits just like their commercial favourites.
What’s in our Still System?
- 30lt Screw Top Fermenter and accessories.
- T500 Copper Column Condenser
- 25lt Mangrove Jack’s Stainless Steel Boiler
- Still Spirits Ez Carbon Filter System
- Hydrometer & Alcometer to test fermentation and distilled alcohol plus Test Flask
- Cleaner and Sanitiser
- Easy to follow user guide
About the 30Lt Fermenter: This package includes a 30lt Food-Grade Screw top fermenter, made in Melbourne, with carry handles and volume scale. Its robust and easy to use and is the best fermentation vessel available.
PLUS Bonus Ingredients .
6kg Turbo Production Pack (ie all the consumables, yeasts, sugars carbon etc)
PLUS... 10lt worth of very fine spirits and liqueurs (Please note the third image in this listing depicts a sample of the essences that come with this package)
- Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Top Shelf Bourbon
- Top Shelf Vodka
- One Icon Liqueuer from the Still Spirits Icon range
Once you are set up you are looking at $8 to $12 cost per bottle of the very best spirits
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Best value for money kit available
- Comes with all the gear plus consumables and ingredients - a complete package and nothing else required to make your first batch.
- Huge Savings Spirits costing $10-$15 per litre all up
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it.
See Australian and NZ legality Guidelines below and note that this system is a legal unit in New Zealand for 25L batch distillation for home consumption. Australian & NZ customers …
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distiller’s licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.