ULTIMATE TURBO 500 COPPER, ALEMBIC POT STILL & FILTER PRO SYSTEM Distillery Kit
Share this product:
THE ULTIMATE COPPER TWIN STILL SYSTEM WITH FILTER PRO: A Copper Turbo 500, Copper Alembic Pot Still & Stainless Steel Filter Pro
This system is designed to produce the Ultimate in Spirits and Liqueurs.
- Still Spirits Copper Turbo 500 Still System....complete with all equipment & ingredients..(see full details below)
- Still Spirits Alembic Copper Dome & Condenser
- Still Spirits Filter Pro System / Carbon Filter
- Still Spirits 25L Stainless Steel Boiler / Dual Element Control
Why does this pack have Two different Still systems? Both the Alembic Pot Still & Copper Turbo 500 Still.
The Alembic Copper Dome Condenser is a Pot Still. The Turbo 500 Condenser is a Reflux Still and bothunits are interchangable with the Still Spirits 25L Boiler. This provides you with the option for two differnt styles of Distilling. The Alembic Dome and Condenser attach to the Boiler and allow you to distil your fermented ingredients to extract flavour and character during distillation . The Turbo 500 Copper Condenser will provide the unltimate pure nuetral spirit.
Distilling Using the Alembic Still vs the Turbo 500? Two Methods
There are two ways to distil your wash. The traditional small batch distiller uses the Turbo 500 Still to distil alcohol to create a pure clean spirit with no taste or flavours. Then it is filtered for purity and essences are added to make spirits of choice.
The second method is to use the Alembic Still to distil alcohol that contains flavours. The Still is designed specifically to collect and retain the character and flavour of the original alcohol. Note this kit comes with a Gin Botanical Basket which can be filled with botanicals to make gin using the Alembic Sill.
What can be distilled in an Alembic Pot Still?
Eg. use wine to make brandy or create malt recipes to make whiskey and bourbon and fermented molasses for rum or Gin using botanicals
For the best possible results use the Alembic Dome Top and Alembic Pot Condenser together. Essentially this is because you have a very large copper surface area that retains and really enhances flavours and removes unwanted flavours such as sulphurs. The result is a spirit of great richness and character
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Best value for money kit available
- Comes with all the gear, consumables and ingredients - a complete package and nothing else required
- This Kit comes complete with Australian Home Brewing 3 year Warranty
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it. Your friends will love you for \
More about the Copper Turbo 500 Still
The Turbo 500 Copper Still System is the worlds most advanced fractionating column for home distillation. It is designed to produce commercial grade extremely high purity alcohol (93%+) and provide maximum alcohol yield (95%+). As it comes pre-packed full of copper and ready to use, it is extremely simple to operate and is a stunning looking handcrafted solid copper condenser.
Full Contents LIst
- Turbo 500 Copper Condenser
- Copper Alembic Dome Pot Condenser
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Boiler (dual element to switch between Reflux and Pot distilling)
- Still Spirits Filter Pro
- 30Lt Fermenter with airlock, tap & thermometer
- Hydrometer and Alcometer for measuring and testing
- Measuring Test Flask
- 5lt Polypropelene Measuring jug
- Mixing Spoon, plus cleaner and sanitiser
Plus Bonus Ingredients for your first batch
- A 6kg Turbo Production Pack which includes all the consumables for a full batch. Turbo Classic Yeast, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear, and 6kg of Turbo Sugar.
note: you will ferment a 25Lt wash on your first batch. This will ultimately make approx 3.5% litres of distillate at 92% . Once diluted and filtered you will make approximately 8 litres of polished base spirit at 40% per batch.
Plus a selection of essences to make 9lt of very fine spirits
- Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Top Shelf Vodka
- Top Shelf Southern Bourbon
Please note if you prefer an alternative selection please leave us a message at the check out and let us know what you like to drink. "i.e. I like Gin & Bourbon please remove the Rum and the Scotch and add in an extra Bourbon plus Gin" . We will be happy to choose for you and get you going with exactly what you like from your very first batch.
Once you are set up you are looking at $8 to $12 cost per bottle of the very best spirits
PLUS... you are guaranteed our 100% support and friendly advice forever. We will ensure you and your mates will love your new hobby.
CONTENTS CONTINUED - What’s in Alembic Copper Pot Still Package ?
The Still Spirits Alembic Pot Still & Copper Dome system includes
- The Pot Still Copper Alembic Dome Top (Valued at $239)
- Copper Pot Condenser.(valued at $189)
- Digital thermometer to attach to the Condenser
- Tubing and fittings to attach to cooling tap water
The Pot Still Alembic Condenser This condenser is what differentiates this still from the T500. It is what retains the flavour rather than stripping it out by refluxing. This comes with a thermometer, tubing and tap adapter set.
The Pot Still Alembic Dome Top is copper and fits on to your T500 Boiler. This can be used in place of the T500 Boiler's stainless steel lid. The large copper surface area of this dome top acts as a catalyst with the vapour in the still and helps enhance and concentrate the flavours and aromas as well as remove unwanted sulphur compounds. This produces a smoother, richer, sweeter tasting spirit.
About the Filter pro.. "the best small batch spirit filter of all time"
Take your spirit making to the next level with the Still Spirits Filter Pro – Delivering a polished spirit of exceptional quality every time.
Filter Pro Contents
- Still Spirits Filter Pro
- 500g of Activate Filter Carbon
- Filter Pro Papers Pack of 5
The Filter Pro is a gravity-fed, carbon filter that can use to filter 8 litres of spirit at a time via the large stainless-steel hopper, through 500 loose carbon packed into the long stainless steel filter column.
With easy-to-use features such as tri-clamps, flow control and removeable door and wall mounts, filtering spirit is no longer a chore! (see the how to Video below)
Perfect for home distillers who want to upgrade their existing filtering system, or new distillers who want to create the cleanest of spirits. The Filter Pro offers a user-friendly solution and superior results!
The quality stainless-steel build means the Filter Pro looks sleek and impressive in any space you decide to mount it - made possible with the removable door and wall mounts included.
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Filters 8 L of spirit at a time.
- Fits up to 500 g of loose Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon to remove unwanted flavours from distilled spirit.
- Additional filter papers included to prevent dust and carbon particles.
- Long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon.
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount.
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow-control.
- Easy to control filtering speed , ideally 1lt per hour
See Australian and NZ legality Guidelines below and note that this system is a legal unit in New Zealand for 25L batch distillation for home consumption. Australian & NZ customers …
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distiller’s licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for home consumption.