Recipe Kit Centurion XPA
Share this product:
In ancient Rome the Centurion commanded 100 Warroirs and they received much higher pay and greater share of the spoils than common soldiers...
Centurion XPA has been inspired by high impact Centennial and Warroir Hops varieties bringing juicy citrus aromas & flavours to this fearsome Extra Pale Ale.
It demands respect and is no ordinary brew.
Please note there is a boat load of hops in this beer and we recommend the addition of a Hop & Grain Strainer Bag to reduce hop sediment in your brew.
- Style: American Craft XPA
- Fermentation Range: 16-22°C
- Colour EBC: 10-15 golden
- IBUs: 35 Firm & clean bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.048
- Final Gravity: 1.012
- ABV: 4.5 - 5%
- Volume 21L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with Malted Grain Addition
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: bold & lingering citrus, with earthy, floral hints.
- Appearance: Pale amber with a frothy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Medium bodied
- 1.7kg Mangrove Jack's Crafted Wakatu Pilsner
- 1.8kg Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 150g Wheat Malt Dry Extract
- 400g Carapils Malted Grain (Crushed)
- 50g Centennial Hop Pellets
- 50g Citra Noble Hop Pellets
- 25g Warrior Hop Pellets
- Mangrove Jack's M42 New World Strong Ale Yeast
beergiant hoppy bold & lingering
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.