A classic American Pale Ale showcasing the high impact Citra aroma hops grown on the US West Coast. Up-front grapefruit & lime are supported by pleasant tropical fruits, & balanced by tasty malts, with a neutral yeast character.
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 8 - 13
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Tropical & fruity. Packed full of citrusy goodness while also boasting notes of grapefruit, melon, lime and passionfruit.
- Appearance: light golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth medium bodied malt character with a fresh & lingering finish.
crisp & refreshing fresh & lingering session beer standard-strength
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.