Recipe Kit Baltic Porter
Share this product:
This cool-fermented dark beer offers rich malt-derived esters of dark fruitcake & berries to match robust roast & chocolate notes, with a creamy body & lasting, malty finish.
- Style: Baltic Porter
- Fermentation Range: 10 - 18°C
- Colour EBC: 40
- IBUs: 40 - 45 firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.048 - 1.052
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 5.2 – 5.5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Mild, earthy
- Appearance: Dark brown, opaque with a creamy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Creamy medium-full body
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.