Recipe Kit Black IPARated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Share this product:
Black IPA - A fearsome, hoppy dark beer with flavours ranging from grapefruit to coffee. Strong ABV, slightly roasty medium body - with a big whack of Simcoe hops. Everything you want, in one beer!
- Style: American IPA
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 100
- IBUs: 45 – 50 hoppy
- Original Gravity: 1.044 – 1.048
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 5.2 – 5.5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with dark grain addition
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: grapefruit citrus earthy & spice character with hints of roasted espresso
- Appearance: Dark to Black
- Mouthfeel: lean medium body with a long bitter finish
robust bold & lingering indlugent
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Age this for a good few weeks in the bottle and yoBy: Matt on 8 October 2020I had tried a black IPA before and loved the complexity of it. It has the appearance of a stout and still has those toasted flavour notes, but much more light and crisp with those nice hoppy IPA tunes coming through Recommended to leave in the bottle for a good 3 weeks before cracking one open.