10x Turbo Classic 8 Yeast & Turbo Clear & Turbo Carbon & EZ Carbon & 1x EZ Filter Washers
Share this product:
- 10 x Still Spirits Turbo 8 Classic Yeast (formerly known as Turbo Classic)
- 10 x Still Spirits Turbo Clear
- 10x Turbo Carbon
- 10 x Still Spirits Ez Carbon Filter Cartridges
- 1 x EZ filter Washers pack of 10
Why Choose this pack?
Choose this pack if you want the best performing most robust and most versatile yeast to make excellent quality alcohol. It performs really well in a wide range of temperatures. It also includes 10 packs of Turbo Carbon to add an extra layer of filtration in the wash, plus 10 packs of Turbo Clear to help clear the wash before distillation. It also has 10 x EZ Carbon Cartridges to filter batch after ditillation plus a pack of EZ filter washers.
About Turbo Classic
The latest version of Turbo Classic is now known as Still Spirits Classic 8 Turbo. It is the same as Turbo Classic except better...see below
Classic8 is the best is the biggest selling Turbo Yeast as it performs excellently under most conditions.
You have two great options with the Turbo 8 . Firstly use it with 8 kg of sugar for more alcohol volume . Secondly use it with 6 kg of sugar for fast fermenting. It can ferment out in as little as 3 days. Turbo Classic has been further improved with the inclusion of new mineral absorbents, further improving distillate quality.
Why Choose Classic 8 Turbo?
- ultimate all-rounder producing a great distillate every time
- performs really well between 18 and 30 degrees so perfect for all climates and seasons.
- can be made with 6kg of sugar for faster ferment or 8kg of sugar for higher alcohol yield
- We call it a "set and forget" as it is a very low maintenance yeast . Just let it do all the work.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.