If you love Ireland's best loved stout – Guinness - you will be wrapped with this recipe. Dark roast malts provide a roasty bitterness blanced with subtle hop character with a touch of sweetness & a smooth full finish.
- Style: Dry Irish Stout
- Fermentation Range: 15 - 20°C
- Colour EBC: 55+ Opaque black
- IBUs: 40 roasted malt bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.052 – 1.056
- Final Gravity: 1.015 – 1.020
- ABV: 4.8 %
- Volume 20lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with added malted grain & licorice extract
- Aroma & Flavour: Roasty malt character with chocolate & coffee notes
- Appearance: Black, opaque with a dense tan head
- Mouthfeel: Full, smooth & creamy with a mild roasty astringency on the finish.
malty smooth & creamy
||Australian Home Brewing