If you love Kilkenny you will love this brew. World renowned Irish ale....This beer is one of our oldest & most trusted recipes. Heaps of malt richness & ample proportions of fresh UK grown hops.
- Style: Irish Red Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 30
- IBUs: 30 balanced bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.048 - 1.052
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 5.2 – 5.5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Aroma & Flavour: Malty toffee & mocha with hints of spicy cinnamon
- Appearance: Deep coppery red with a creamy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Creamy medium-full body
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
amber , delicate bitterness malty , biscuity , creamy , smooth finish
||Australian Home Brewing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review