Lashings of dark malt and a small dose of liquorice are the signature of our legendary Super Stout.
Smooth, black, rich and malty. Moderate bitterness enhances the dryness and roasted malt flavours. A medium to full creamy body makes for a superbly drinkable dark beer.
This is one of the most popular styles with home brewers; after a few pints, you'll understand why.
- Style: Dry Irish Stout
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 55+ Opaque black
- IBUs: 25 balanced modest bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.054 – 1.058
- Final Gravity: 1.016 – 1.020
- ABV: 4.8 %
- Volume 18lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with added liquorice extract
- Aroma & Flavour: Roasty malt character with a hint of caramel and liquorice notes
- Appearance: Black, opaque with a dense creamy tan head
- Mouthfeel: Full, smooth & creamy with a mild roasty finish.
- Hopped dark malt
- Dark liquid malt
- Corn Syrup / Maltodextrin (for added richness and body)
- Liquorice extract
- English Yeast Strain
malty smooth & creamy malty rich roasty rich & full-bodied, indulgent
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|