Rich and firm with caramel and roasted characters balanced with a moderate hop bitterness, and a smooth, silky texture from the malted oats.
This beer is a classic Stout combination of dark malt, oats and Fuggles hops. The result a fuller, creamy mouthfeel, floral earthy aromas and a dry, roasty finish.
- Style: Irish Stout
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 55+ dark
- IBUs: 20 moderate bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.045 - 1.047
- Final Gravity: 1.012 – 1.014
- ABV: 4.5– 4.8%
- Volume 18L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Earthy & floral
- Appearance: Black, opaque with a creamy tan head.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & silky
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.