The tropical fruit salad aromas & flavours of Azacca hops are complemented by rich malt & clean US West Coast yeast in this easy-drinking riff on the classic American Amber Ale.
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 12-15
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balanced clean bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.044
- Final Gravity: 1.010
- ABV: 4.6 – 4.8%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: dark and tropical fruit , floral, mango, citrus & spice
- Appearance: medium rich golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth bold & lingering.
pacificale bold, flavourful & aromatic
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.