A light golden coloured easy-drinking session lager with plenty of flavor driven by the late addition of US grown Loral hops. Expect fruit driven citrus and floral characteristics a delicious grapefruit and citrus aroma. A real thirst quencher.
- Style: American Craft Lager
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 20°C
- Colour EBC: 8 - 12
- IBUs: 20 – 25 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Wonderful floral & herbal notes followed by a backdrop of citrus & earthy character.
- Appearance: Light golden yellow with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth malt character with a fresh, crisp & lingering finish.
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
session beer standard-strength fresh & lingering
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.