A light golden coloured easy-drinking session lager with plenty of flavor driven by the late addition of US grown Loral hops. Expect fruit driven citrus and floral characteristics a delicious grapefruit and citrus aroma. A real thirst quencher.
- Style: American Craft Lager
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 20°C
- Colour EBC: 8 - 15
- IBUs: 20 – 25 balanced with a moderate satisfying bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.040 – 1.042
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: wonderful floral and herbal notes followed by a backdrop of citrus and earthy character.
- Appearance: light golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth malt character with a fresh, crisp & lingering finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.