The Evill Twin Roller Mill is the ideal partner for any brewer needing to grind malted and non-malted barley, corn and other grains. A precision-machined mill that provides a consistent, precise crush that runs on bearings not brushes for long lasting performance. The Evill Twin Roller Mill delivers every time. A far superior unit the standard Chinese Rolling Mills.
Operation is smooth and easy thanks to the longer mill shaft. Unlike other manual mills, the crank on the Evill Twin connects to the shaft far enough away from the mill body that so you won't scrape the grain bucket with every revolution.
Convert to a motorised mill as the mill shaft comes ready to hook up to an electric power drill with no extra parts needed. Run your drill at 500 RPM and you'll be able to crush up to 2.8kg per minute!
The adjustable gap setting between the roller allows you to customise your grind to the size of the grain. The high quality stainless steel construction is hard wearing and up to any task and will last you a life time of brewing.
- Includes a solid wooden base
- Easily adjustable gap setting
- Hopper holds 4.5kg of grain
- Mill shaft comes ready to connect to an electric power drill
- With the drill running at 500 RPM, crush up to 6 lbs/minute
- Rollers and hopper screws made from stainless steel
- Frame, hand crank and hopper made from aluminum
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.