Still Spirits produce the best-selling home distillation systems in the world.
The Still Spirits Air Still Mini Distillery Kit is everything you need to get started all in one box. Make up to 2lt of high quality Spirits per batch. Also you can distil water and essential oils.
This compact and sleek stainless steel Air Still is designed for alcohol, water and oil distillate. The Air Still is extremely easy to use, requires no water and is powered by electricity making it great to use in your kitchen, shed, boat, or campervan. Prefect for distilling small batch distilling.
This Kit includes:
- Still Spirits Stainless Steel Air Still
- 10lt Fermenter with tap and thermometer
- Air Still Carbon Filter System with Spirit Collector
- Hydrometer to measure fermentation
- Boil Enhancers
- Distilling Conditioner
- Mixing Spoon
- Plus easy to follow instructions
PLUS Turbo Yeast & Flavours
- Air Still Fermentation Kit (Turbo Yeast & Nutrients, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear for making a wash)
- 2 x Flavours Vodka Essences (for flavoured water or vodka)
Please note you will also need 2.5kg of Glucose / Dextrose or Sugar to Ferment a single batch.
You can now make great spirits for $10-$14 per bottle
You have our phone support and personal in-store support forever.
How to Brew Spirits at Home
The Still Spirits Turbo Air Still System is simple yet brilliant distillation technology.
Our video demonstrates the basic 4 step process. Distillation takes just two hours on your kitchen bench to produce very pure spirit at 40% after it has been diluted and filtered. No water cooling required.
Once you are set up the average cost per 700ml bottle of whisky, bourbon rum etc. will be around $10-$14. You will also be really amazed at how clean and full flavoured your home crafted spirits taste….and your mates will love it..
How do you make alcohol with the Turbo Air Still?
As demonstrated in the video it is a simple 4 step process
1. Ferment – your sugar mix Turbo yeast for 7 -10 days to produce your spirit alcohol base . (Dead easy)
2. Distil – the alcohol base in the air still. In one hour you will have produced 700ml of distilled alcohol at around 60% . You have enough to run a second batch of spirit alcohol base through the still. (as simple as flicking a switch)
3. FILTER – the distilled alcohol through activated carbon.. (gravity does all the work)
4. - SELECT whisky, rum or bourbon essences etc. to make your favourite spirit...
This Air Still System will make 2L of finished distilled alcohol @ 40% strength every time you ferment a batch.
Frequently asked Questions
How much does the Air Still Make?
This Air Still System will make 2L of finished distilled alcohol @ 40% strength every time you ferment a 10lt batch.
Is making spirits easy?
As you can see in our video it is the easiest way to make fine quality spirits at home. We also provide 7 day a week phone support should you need any help or advice at all.
How much does it cost to distil and make spirits at home?
A fraction of what it costs to buy spirits at around $10 to $14 per 700ml spirit bottle.
How long does it take?
Around 7 to 10 days before you enjoy the drinking part.. To distil a batch of spirits only takes about 2 hours
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distillers licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for home consumption.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.