DEPOSIT FOR THIS TURBO 500 System $50
Turbo 500 Systems are due back in stock from approximately early to mid-September. We expect stock to be limited and for prices to rise and this item is a deposit for your new Turbo 500. You will be able to secure the system at the old price of $865 before any price rise. We will keep in communication with you when we have confirmed dates for the new stock of T500s.. Any questions feel free to call us 03 95753900
This Turbo 500 Pro Filtration package is the top of the line when it comes to creating smooth, clean spirits. Not only does it include the world’s best small batch distillation system in the Turbo 500 but also the Filter Pro which delivers peak filtration.
In addition you"ll have life time support and advise by the Australian Home Brewing team , along with a 2 Year Warranty.
ABOUT THE T500
The Turbo 500 Complete Distillery is the ultimate set up for producing quality spirits and liqueurs at home. This kit comes with everything you need to make high quality spirits just like their commercial favourites.
The Still Spirits Turbo 500 extracts up to 95% of all potential Alcohol out of the wash at an average of around 92% Alcohol Strength. Your 1st wash fermented with 6kg of dextrose and the ingredients provided in this T500 kit, will produce approximately 3.5 Litres of distillate at 92% ABV.
Once the distillate is diluted and filtered at 40 to 45% ABV you should be producing approximately 8 litres of filtered polished spirit from your 1st batch.
What’s in our Turbo 500 Still System?
- 30lt Push Top Fermenter and accessories.
- T500 Stainless Steel Column Condenser (complete with all fittings)
- Still Spirits Filter Pro carbon filter system & 500g activated carbon
- Waterflow Controller & Adaptor set
- 25lt Mangrove Jack’s Stainless Steel Boiler
- Hydrometer & Alcometer to test fermentation and distilled alcohol plus Test Flask
- Polypropylene Graduated Measuring Jug 5Lt
- Long Mixing Paddle
- Distilling Conditioner
- No Rinse Sanitiser
- Easy to follow user guide
PLUS Bonus Ingredients
ABOUT THE FILTER PRO
The Filter Pro is a gravity-fed, carbon filter that can use to filter 8 litres of spirit at a time via the large stainless-steel hopper, through 500 g loose carbon packed into the long stainless steel filter column.
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Filters 8 L of spirit at a time.
- Fits up to 500 g of loose Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon to remove unwanted flavours from distilled spirit.
- Additional filter papers included to prevent dust and carbon particles.
- Long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon.
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount.
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow-control.
- Easy to control filtering speed , ideally 1lt per hour
To find more on the filter pro please click here
To make your Wash
6kg Turbo Production Pack Contents include, Turbo Classic 6 Yeast, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear & 6kg of Dextrose plus...
A selection of essences to make 8lt of very first Spirits
- Still Spirits Top Shelf Vodka
- Still Spirits Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Still Spirits Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Still Spirits Top Shelf Southern Bourbon
Please note if you prefer an alternative selection please leave us a message at the check out and let us know what you like to drink. "i.e. I like Gin & Bourbon please remove the Rum and the Scotch and add in an extra Bourbon plus Gin" . We will be happy to choose for you and get you going with exactly what you like from your very first batch.
Once you are set up you are looking at $8 to $12 cost per bottle of the very best spirits
Plus you are guaranteed our support and advice forever,
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Best value for money kit available
- Comes with all the gear, consumables and ingredients - a complete package
- This Kit comes complete with Australian Home Brewing 2 year Warranty
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it.
About the 30Lt Fermenter: About the 30Lt Fermenter: This package includes a 30lt Food-Grade push top fermenter, , with carry handles and volume scale. It is robust and easy to use and clean and is the best fermentation vessel for the job.
When you decide to purchase a Turbo 500 system, please be assured we are a real home brewing business with all the experience and resources required to fully support you in your new hobby. AHB is the original distributor of Still Spirits in Australia going back 25 years. We are all passionate about the hobby. We are here for any product, technical or brewing advice you may need throughout your journey. You will also receive a full 2 Year Warranty. Cheers to all the brewers...
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distillers licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for home consumption.