With lingering tropical notes and a superbly balanced bitterness , this brew delivers a smooth hazy juicy experience. Freshly squeezed sweet mandarin and zesty citrus delivering fruity tropical flavours that will leave taste buds in a state of lingering joy.
- Style: Australian Craft IPA
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 10 - 12
- IBUs: 35- 40 balanced firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.046 – 1.048
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.8 – 5.2%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
Hops: Australian grown Ella & Eclipse
Yeast: Mangrove Jacks Hophead Ale Yeast M66
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity, Mandarin, Zesty & Citrus with flavours of fresh pine with hints floral & spice
- Appearance: Light golden
- Mouthfeel: Crisp, fresh & lingering. Smooth fruity finish on the palette.