An Australian IPA that contains a shed load of Ella Hops providing tropical fruit character with spicy floral flavours and aroma . It is the perfect hop to balance a robust full malt beer.
- Style: Australian IPA
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 10-15
- IBUs: 30 – 35
- Original Gravity: 1.048 – 1.052
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.012
- ABV: 4.8 – 5.2%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: the higher dose of Ella hops produce a big hoppy tropical flavour with floral and spice notes.
- Appearance: Light Golden
- Mouthfeel: Smooth Medium malt
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|