The baby brother to the more famous Chimay Blue Label, Chimay Red doesn't hold back on flavour at its lower strength, not that it's lacking! In Trappist tradition the yeast is the integral part of this brew and imparts a fruity spice to back up the caramel malt backbone, the European noble hops there for an expressive balance, certainly a beer for colder times and a treat for the senses & the soul.
- AHB Amber Liquid Malt Satchel 1.5kg
- AHB Light Liquid Malt Satchel 1.5kg
- 500g Panela Sugar
- 500g Dry Wheat Malt Extract
- 50g Black Grain
- 25g Magnum Hop Pellets
- 25g Hersbrucker Hop pellets
- Mangrove Jacks M47 Abbey Yeast
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.