The Filter Pro is a gravity-fed, carbon filter that can use to filter 8 litres of spirit at a time via the large stainless-steel hopper, through 500g loose small granule carbon packed into the long stainless steel filter column.
With easy-to-use features such as tri-clamps, flow control and removeable door and wall mounts, filtering spirit is no longer a chore! (see the how to Video below)
Perfect for home distillers who want to upgrade their existing filtering system, or new distillers who want to create the cleanest of spirits. The Filter Pro offers a user-friendly solution and superior results!
The quality stainless-steel build means the Filter Pro looks sleek and impressive in any space you decide to mount it - made possible with the removable door and wall mounts included.
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Filters 8 L of spirit at a time.
- Fits up to 500gr of loose Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon to remove unwanted flavours from distilled spirit
- Additional filter papers included to prevent dust and carbon particles.
- Long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon.
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount.
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow-control.
- Includes 500gr of Activated Carbon
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.