NEW Grainfather G40 All Grain Brewing SystemRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Share this product:
The Grainfather G40 is the latest brewing system in the G SERIES range. This system is your new best friend for brewing up to 38L of beer and filling 2 x 19L kegs. With a max grain bill of 13kg, you can adjust a high ABV recipe to a smaller batch volume, allowing you to brew larger grain bills that can easily go above 9% ABV.
You can manage your brew remotely with the smart controller that has built-in wireless connectivity. Simply connect your mobile device to the controller and manage your brew through the free Grainfather App. Once connected, you’ll have access to a step-by-step brewing system and heaps of recipes to choose from, or you can even create your own!
Special Note Regarding Shipping: Due to its weight & size this item needs to be shipped via pallet . We have access to excellent freight rates in different regions of Australia . Once your order is placed we will be in touch right away with a freight quote. Alternatively to conform a final shipping cost please call us on 03 95753900 and ask for a quote.
- G40 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- Heats wort evenly with conical shaped surface mounted heating element
- Conical base for maximum wort transfer
- Connect your mobile device to the smart controller with built-in wireless connectivity via the Grainfather App and manage your brew remotely. Our free brewing app has all the tools, calculators and recipes that empower you to create amazing beer at home. Or get creative and design your own with our feature-packed recipe creator!
- Comes with a counterflow wort chiller for a more efficient and sanitary wort transfer
- PID (proportional integral derivative) a specially developed algorithm for managing accurate and consistent mash temperatures
- Quick and easy cleaning with CIP (clean in place) capability
- Integrated sight glass for easy volume reading
- Rolled edge grain plate and perforated basket for easy mashing
- Large bottom mounted dual-stage hop filter reduces pump and chiller blockages
- The G40 comes in 10amp mode, but you can choose to upgrade it to 15amp mode if you wish to add more power to your brew.
- We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every G40 comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Grainfather G40
- Smart controller with built-in wireless connectivity
- Counterflow wort chiller
- Built-in pump
- Glass lid
- Grain basket lifting bar
- Grain basket
- Recirculation hose
- Grain plate
- Hop filter
- Size: 725 x 555mm
- Weight: 29kg
- Max preboil volume: 46L
- Batch volume
- Maximum: 40L
- Minimum: 10L
- Grain bill
- Maximum: 13kg
- Note: max weight depends on grain crush, type and variety. Large grain bills may also require the use of an additional grain plate.
- Minimum: 3kg
- Power: 2300 (10A) - 3300W (15A), 230V
- Connectivity: Wireless control
Grainfather G40 reviewBy: Troy Poulier on 23 October 2021I just upgraded my trusty old G30 for this new G40. I have to say my first brew day was fantastic. I brewed a 25 litre IIPA and I got 87% mash efficiency and 81% brewhouse efficiency. The hop/trub filter worked great and filtered out my 200 gram hop charge with ease. The pump is very powerful and the wifi controller works great. My brew day was one of the easiest Ive had and the G40 handled my 8.5% ABV beer no problem at all. The recirculation arm returns through the kettle wall and the built in sight glass is great to check your volumes. The best features are the wifi controller, hop/trub filter, and newly designed grain basket which does away with the centre overflow pipe and instead uses holes down the side of the basket for overflow and recirculation. You can power it at 10 amps or at 15 amps by changing a setting in the controller and buying the 15 amp power chord. But the 10amp boil is fine. Very happy with this unit and I think Grainfather have put a lot of thought into the design.