Grainfather G40 All Grain Brewing System
Share this product:
The Grainfather G40 is the latest brewing system in the G SERIES range. This system is your new best friend for brewing up to 38L of beer and filling 2 x 19L kegs. With a max grain bill of 13kg, you can adjust a high ABV recipe to a smaller batch volume, allowing you to brew larger grain bills that can easily go above 9% ABV.
You can manage your brew remotely with the smart controller that has built-in wireless connectivity. Simply connect your mobile device to the controller and manage your brew through the free Grainfather App. Once connected, you’ll have access to a step-by-step brewing system and heaps of recipes to choose from, or you can even create your own!
|Batch Volume||Grain Bill|
|Maxium: 40L||Maximum 13kg|
|Minimum: 10L||Minimum 3kg|
- G40 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- Heats wort evenly with conical shaped surface mounted heating element
- Conical base for maximum wort transfer
- Connect your mobile device to the smart controller with built-in wireless connectivity via the Grainfather App and manage your brew remotely. Our free brewing app has all the tools, calculators and recipes that empower you to create amazing beer at home. Or get creative and design your own with our feature-packed recipe creator!
- Comes with a counterflow wort chiller for a more efficient and sanitary wort transfer
- PID (proportional integral derivative) a specially developed algorithm for managing accurate and consistent mash temperatures
- Quick and easy cleaning with CIP (clean in place) capability
- Integrated sight glass for easy volume reading
- Rolled edge grain plate and perforated basket for easy mashing
- Large bottom mounted dual-stage hop filter reduces pump and chiller blockages
- The G40 comes in 10amp mode, but you can choose to upgrade it to 15amp mode if you wish to add more power to your brew.
All Grainfather products are designed to produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every G40 comes with a 3-year warranty fully supported by Australian Home Brewing.
Additional Instructions: GRAINFATHER G40 INSTRUCTIONS pdf
|Smart controller with wireless connectivity||Size: 725 x 555mm|
|Counterflow wort chiller||Weight: 29kg|
|Built-in pump||Max preboil volume: 46L|
|Glass lid||Batch volume: Maximum:40L | Minimum: 10L|
|Grain basket lifting bar||Grain bill: Max: 13kg | Min: 3kg *|
|Grain basket||Power: 2300W (10 Amp Mode )|
|Recirculation hose||Power Upgrade Option: 3300W (15 Amp Mode)**|
|Grain Plate||Connectivity: Wireless control|
|Hop Filter Plate||Thermal protection: 2 automatic reset switches|
*Grian Bill Note: maximum weight depends on grain crush, type and variety. Large grain bills may also require the use of an additional grain plate.
** Power Upgrade Option to 15amp mode. The G40 has a default 10-amp mode, but it can also be used in 15 amp mode if you wish to add more power to your system. To enable 15-amp mode, your power socket must be professionally installed by a certified electrician or you will void your warranty. The 15amp cable is sold separately.