A true NEIPA with bold, prominent hop aromas & restrained hop bitterness typical of this style. Fruity & citrusy from plenty of dry hopping, with a soft, silky, & well-rounded mouthfeel from the added oats.
- Grain weight: 5.5kg/ Traditional Ale, Wheat Malt, Rolled Oats
- Hops: Amarillo, Mosaic, Citra
- Yeast: Safale S-04 Ale
- Style: New England IPA
- Fermentation Range: 15 - 20°C
- Colour EBC: 5 - 10
- IBU: 39
- Original Gravity: 1.056 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.014 approx
- ABV: 5.3 – 5.5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Fruity & citrusy with a silky, full bodied mouth-feel.
- Appearance: Pale Gold
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|