A refreshing pale ale with heavy citrus aromas, decent bitterness, and biscuity/toffee malt notes.
- Grain weight: 5kg/ Traditional Ale, Munich, Caramunich
- Hops: Citra, Chinook
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M44 West Coast Ale
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 10
- IBU: 36
- Original Gravity: 1.050 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.012 approx
- ABV: 4.8 - 5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Heavy citrus aromas with a decent bitterness and biscuity/toffee malt notes.
- Appearance: Golden
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.