A classic Bavarian wheat style. Very pale and cloudy, slightly tart, with delicate hop aromas and banana/clove yeast notes.
- Grain weight: 5kg/ Export Pilsner, Wheat Malt, Flaked Wheat
- Hops: Tettnang
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M20 Bavarian Wheat
- Style: Bavarian Wheat Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 5 - 8
- IBU: 17
- Original Gravity: 1.055 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.015 approx
- ABV: 5 – 5.2%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Delicate, slightly tart hop aromas with banana/clove yeast notes.
- Appearance: Pale & hazy straw colour.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.