Beer Tap Stainless Steel Long Shank (100mm) with nut collar & barbed tail / Keg Tap
Share this product:
Stainless Steel Beer Tap with 100mm shank has a spring-loaded self-closing handle for a very easy clean pour. The pack includes nuts and fittings to suit in any fridge or cooler box. As you can see from the photos it has a bent barbed end to suit the beer line.
To mount it in your fridge, or esky / cooler simply drill a hole and fit it air-tight by screwing in the fittings and locking nut. No need to open your door to pour a beer. This tap is suitable for both 6mm and 5mm internal diameter beer line.
- Self-closing spring-loaded Beer Tap made from 304 grade Stainless steel
- Ideal design for foam free dispensing of beer
- 100mm shank (made from chrome plated brass)
- Right angled barbed tail with 6mm end
- Includes nut and collar
- Suits fridge wall up to 64mm thick
- Requires 22mm diameter hole
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.