Keg Set Twin Kegs & Beer Tap MANGROVE JACKS
Share this product:
Mangrove Jack's Twin Keg System with Long Shank Fridge Tap. ... With 100% AHB Support to ensure you always get the best out of your Keg system.
A Twin keg Set with 100% brand new gear including Stainless Steel Mangrove Jacks Kegs. All Mangrove Jacks Keg are of highest quality keg available.
We only use the very best Kegs & Components to make our Keg Sets. No cheap shortcuts and this system is fully Guaranteed by Australian Home Brewing. You will love it!
This Keg system is designed to be used inside a standard fridge….Use your second fridge or buy a second hand fridge
Keg Kit Contents valued at $460 .
1. Two NEW Mangrove Jack's 19L Stainless Steel Kegs…($144.90 each) High Quality Stainless Steel with all new fittings and 100% pressure tested guarantee (dimensions 63cm tall x 22cm diameter )
2. Chrome plated Brass Beer Fridge Tap - (Thread length - 7 cm on shank designed to fit into the wall of your fridge..drill a hole and screw it in.) a very high quality unit - commercial grade ($59.90)
3. Gas Disconnect fitting ($6.95 each )
4. Liquid Disconnect Fitting ($6.95 each)
5. Mangrove Jacks win Gauge CO2 gas Regulator with 2 year Warranty ($66.90)
6. 4 meters of 6mm Brewmaster Beer Hose a($2.90 per M) see description below as to why this quality beer line is so important
8. 4x Hose Clamps ($3.60)
9. Keg& Line Cleaner 500g ($10.90)
10. No Rinse sanitise x 2 ($3.60)
ABOUT Mangrove Jack's Stainless Steel 19L Kegs with all new fittings Cornelius Compatible. This is without doubt a superior keg .Superior fittings and superior gauge stainless steel. In essence this is a far superior keg in both construction design and durability.
All fittings are replaceable and features Cornelius ball lock posts and it designed to provide years of brewing pleasure. It comes complete with all new rubber O-rings, post-poppets, stainless steel posts and pressure relief valves. 63cm tall and a diameter of 22cm.
With your new system you will get the best quality gear your beer or cider. It will be full carbonated and ready to drink in 3 days. Crystal clear with no sediment. No more bottling required.
Important note About Brewmaster tubing.
All our Keg sets come with A grade Brewmaster Tubing. Your beer will pour smoothly, be better carbonated and taste fresher and better compared to non-food-grade tubing. The best quality line is crucial to maintain your tap room beer quality.
Tests results have shown that the optimum contact surface material currently available for the dispense of beer is nylon and this exact tubing is used by the world’s leading breweries. It has low gas permeability and is also highly flexible compared to solid nylon tubes. This ensures optimal carbonation levels throughout the beer pour. It has been designed to ensure reduced bacterial growth and yeast adhesion so that the taste and quality of your beer is maintained. The line is very easy to clean and maintain with AHB’s Keg and Line Cleaner that comes with every AHB Keg Set.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.