Originally brewed for consumption in India. British India IPA honours the tradition with premium English malts and authentic British Ale yeast. It boasts a rich golden hue and a firm malt body that beautifully balances its assertive hop character.
Goldings and Centennial hops deliver a blend of floral, earthy, and subtly spicy notes, intertwining with hints of grapefruit & citrus for an enticing complexity. With a moderate to pronounced bitterness that lingers., our British-style IPA offers a refreshing and aromatic experience that will transport your taste buds to a hot steamy Bombay afternoon.
- Style:British Style India Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour : Bright golden amber
- Malt additions: Muntons Conniosssuers IPA Bitter 1.8kg plus 1.2kg of Light Liquid malt
- Hop additions: Goldings & Centennial
- Original & Gravity: 1.048 - 1050
- Final Gravity 1.012 - 1.014 approx
- ABV for an 20lt Batch : 4.8 – 5%
- Volume 21Lt
- Yeast addition: English Ale yeast
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|