A generously hopped pale ale with passiofruit and floral aromas, firm bitterness, and biscuity/toffee malt notes.
Note: AHB All-Grain Kits are crushed fresh. So if you want your grain milled please let us know in the notes section at the check-out and we will crush your grain prior to shipping. No extra charge, cheers.
- Grain weight: 5kg/ Traditional Ale, Munich
- Hops: Galaxy & Chinook
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M44 West Coast Ale
- Style: Australian Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 10 - 15
- IBU 36 Moderate to firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.050 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.012 approx
- ABV: 4.8 – 5%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Passionfruit & floral aromas, firm bitterness and toffee malt notes.
- Appearance: Golden
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.