Contents: A dual use temperature controller for both heating and cooling plus a Bonus "Stainless Steel Brew Room Thermometer "
The temperature controller for all your brewing cooling and heating requirements.
The programable Temperature Controller will assist you to brew cooler in the summer and maintain brewing temperature in the winter. Also if you choose you can brew cold temperature lagers all year round.
The Digital Temperature Controller will convert your second fridge ot chest freezer into a Brewing Fridge. Avoid Heat waves and maintain consistent temperature when brewing in hot weather or maintain warmth on cold winter nights.
How does it work?
The controller has a sensor probe which allows you to ferment out your brew at your desired temperature.
When using a fridge plug the power supply into the controller and put the probe inside the fridge. Then simply set to your desired temperature. You can also do the same for a chest freezer to set at your desired temperature.
When using a heater turn off the fridge put the heat pad or heat belt inside the fridge and plug the heaters power supply into the controller. Put the temperature probe inside the fridge and set to desired temperature.
- Dual 10amp sockets on rear to control heating and cooling with one controller
- Mufactured in compliance with Australian Standards
- Dual Controls heating and cooling with water proof probes
- Accurate to within 0.1 degrees
- Huge temperature operating range -40C - +120C
More detailed information
The temp controller now includes settings so you can:
1. Setup a temperature profile so you can program the temp controller to step up and down the temperature over time. For optimum fermentation conditions you can program this smart temperature controller to start fermenting at one temperature, increase the temperature after a number of days then crash chill. This is done without any intervention at all. Just set and forget. You can also use this to step up the temperature of your mash tun so it will automatically step the temperature up and down as you please. The options are endless.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.