Hugely popular Classic Australian Draught Beer, well-balanced with a clean hop bitterness. Universally loved by brewers Australia-wide.
- Grain weight: 4.65kg/ Export Pilsner Malt, 150g Carapils Malt.
- Hops: Pride of Ringwood
- Yeast: M44 Westcoast
- Style: Australian Bitter/ Pub Style Draught Beer
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 6 - 8
- IBU: 25 - 30
- Original Gravity: 1.042 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.012 approx
- ABV: 4.4 – 4.6%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bitter resin & fruit flavour
- Appearance: light golden amber with a frothy white head
- Mouthfeel: Smooth & clean body with a light bitter finish.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|