Turbo 500 Still System Stainless Steel with Screw Top Fermenter
Share this product:
This is the full package ...no other equipment or ingredients required, plus you always get Australian Home Brewing support for life.... including a 2 Year Warranty
The Complete Distillery is the ultimate set up for producing quality spirits and liqueurs at home. This kit comes with everything you need to make high quality spirits just like their commercial favourites.
What’s in our Still System?
- 30lt Screw Top Fermenter and accessories. (Made in Australia)
- T500 Stainless Steel Column Condenser (complete with all fittings)
- Waterflow Controller & Adaptor set
- 25lt Mangrove Jack’s Stainless Steel Boiler
- Still Spirits Ez Carbon Filter System
- Hydrometer & Alcometer to test fermentation and distilled alcohol
- Polypropylene Graduated Measuring Jug 5Lt
- Long Mixing Paddle
- Distilling Conditioner
- No Rinse Sanitiser
- 500ml Brewclean Spray Bottle
- Easy to follow user guide
About the 30Lt Fermenter: This package includes a 30lt Food-Grade Screw top fermenter, made in Melbourne, with carry handles and volume scale. Its robust and easy to use and is the best fermentation vessel available.
PLUS Bonus Ingredients .
To make your Wash
6kg Turbo Production Pack Contents include, Turbo Classic 6 Yeast, Turbo Carbon, Turbo Clear & 6kg of Turbo Sugar plus...
A selection of essences to make 8lt of very first Spirits
- Top Shelf Scotch Whiskey
- Top Shelf Aussie Gold Rum
- Top Shelf Bourbon
- An Icon Liqueurs from the Still Spirits Icon range
4 Reason to choose this T500 Distillation System
- The very best small-batch distillation system available & the world's best-seller
- Includes a 2 year warranty and backed up by full AHB brewing support
- Comes with all the gear plus consumables and ingredients - a complete package and nothing else required to make your first batch.
- Huge Savings Spirits costing $10-$15 per litre all up
Plus we will guide and assist you every step if required to produce the very best results and have fun whilst you are doing it.
See Australian and NZ legality Guidelines below and note that this system is a legal unit in New Zealand for 25L batch distillation for home consumption. Australian & NZ customers …
Is it legal to use a still in Australia & New Zealand?
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distiller’s licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.