Grainfather SF70 Conical Fermenter
Share this product:
Special Note Regarding Shipping of this item: Shipping costs may vary depending upon your area. These goods may need to be shipped via Pallet due to their weight and size. To confirm a final shipping cost please call us on 03 95753900 and ask for a quote.
The Grainfather SF70 Conical Fermenter has been built to hold big batches of wort with a 70L capacity. Its sleek, stainless steel finish makes cleaning simple and with an intuitive design, you can easily adjust the height, take samples, and dump yeast to avoid the build-up of yeast and sediment.
- SF70 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control
We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every SF70 comes with a 2-year warranty.
Additional Instructions: GRAINFATHER SF70 INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
|Grainfather SF70||Size: 129.6cm x 40.6cm|
|Rubber Bung & Airlock||Capacity 70L|
|Sample Valve||Connectivity: None|
|Legs & Castors|