Recipe Kit The Rocker American Pale AleRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Share this product:
A big, assertive American Pale Ale rocking citrus-forward hops turned up to 11, to give your tastebuds a blasting!
Please note we recommend the addition of a Hop & Grain Strainer Bag to reduce hop sediment in your brew
- Style: American Craft Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 10
- IBUs: 35 Firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.058
- Final Gravity: 1.012
- ABV: 6.0%
- Volume 21L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bold citrus, with oranges & grapefruit, pine resin & floral, earthy hints.
- Appearance: Pale amber with a frothy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Medium bodied
- AHB Golden Ale Malt Extract Wort Kit 1.7kg
- Wheat Liquid Malt 1.5Kg
- Light Liquid Malt 600g
- Hallertau Blanc Hop Pellets 50g
- Centennial Hop Pellets 25g
- Mosaic Hop Pellets 50g
- Simcoe Hop Pellets 50g
- Mangrove Jacks M36 Liberty Bell Ale Yeast
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
The rocker rocks!By: Matt on 28 August 2021Just bottled this bad boy and it smells ans tastes wonderful. The hop aroma from the dry hopping is great. Followed the directions exactly and it was really easy. Going to be hard to wait a month for it to condition and carb up but once it’s ready I suspect it won’t last long.