Recipe Kit The Rocker American Pale Ale
Share this product:
A big, assertive American Pale Ale rocking citrus-forward hops turned up to 11, to give your tastebuds a blasting!
Please note we recommend the addition of a Hop & Grain Strainer Bag to reduce hop sediment in your brew
- Style: American Craft Pale Ale
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 10
- IBUs: 35 Firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.058
- Final Gravity: 1.012
- ABV: 6.0%
- Volume 21L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bold citrus, with oranges & grapefruit, pine resin & floral, earthy hints.
- Appearance: Pale amber with a frothy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Medium bodied
- AHB Golden Ale Malt Extract Wort Kit 1.7kg
- Wheat Liquid Malt 1.5Kg
- Light Liquid Malt 600g
- Hallertau Blanc Hop Pellets 50g
- Centennial Hop Pellets 25g
- Mosaic Hop Pellets 50g
- Simcoe Hop Pellets 50g
- Mangrove Jacks M36 Liberty Bell Ale Yeast
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.